Disclosure: This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas
and Old Spice. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Most days I find myself saying to myself - You are a mom of boys. Like this is something new! Maybe it's a subliminal pep talk to myself or a reminder of what's to come, I haven't decided which yet. My youngest moves up to the big 2 next month and my oldest just turned 17. Their age gap plus my two middles keeps me feeling young and in tune with what's cool. But you know, that all sounds good on paper but inside, I'm trying to embrace my baby becoming a man. I try to put myself in their place sometimes because I remember how hard it was being a teen - boys have it rough too you know. Smelling stinky is one concern of mine, I mean theirs. And trust me, they have had their days. I have gagged at the stench from over spraying cologne and wasting money buying new bottles!
sent a very cool Smellcome to Manhood
kit to check out and I laughed at the second step of How To Scent Responsibly because hello! I've been doing it all wrong! Tyler already told me that's gonna be a hard habit to break. We started spraying the air and loving all the scents. Not too manly, kinda refreshing in my opinion! He loved Swagger because well, that's what his generation is all about! Maybe he just likes saying it too. Me: What are you wearing? Tyler: Swagger. Old Spice Swagger.
I would personally use the body spray it smells that good.
Go off in to the World my child and spray the word to your friends!
We want you to smell good, enter for a chance to win a Smellcome to Manhood kit!
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – "Scent Responsibly" and smell like a man, not a middle school locker room.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds – James Blunt never sounded so manly.
- “Over the Top” DVD – Dominate at arm wrestling like Lincoln Hawk, without having to go to truck driving school.
- Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet.
- Old Spice Branded Wood Flash Drive – Important Old Spice files everyone should memorize (Old Spice “Scent Responsibly” education video, Informational Infographic, Fact Sheet, etc.)
- Art of Manliness Book – Becoming a man is an art and a science. It was much safer to send a paperback book than a Bunson Burner.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma to add to your LinkedIn profile
- Bonus! Old Spice Hair Product – Guys who use Old Spice Hair product just seem to do better in life. Don’t you want to do better in life?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Labels: Old Spice, Parenting, Smellcome To Manhood, Teenagers