Disclosure: #runawaytovegas is a media trip, all travel, food and activities were sponsored. All thoughts are my own.
If there's one thing you have to do in Vegas, it's see Absinthe. Don't get married till you've seen the show. You'll know right then and there if you are marrying the one. If you are dating, see the show together. You know when someone says (insert whatever is trendy right now) is life changing and it's not... well, **** that, Absinthe is life changing. Yeah I said it. And don't you dare read reviews or watch previews about the show, just go. Trust me on this.
I am not going into details, not sharing the specifics... this is one of those shows you have to go in blindly and with an open mind. The less you know, the better it will be.
What you need to know:
- The show is in the round meaning it's more intimate, I don't think there's a bad seat in the house
- Get the VVIP seats, I dare you
- Dark days are Monday and Tuesday. There's two shows each night from Wednesday-Sunday
- You will fall in love with Melody Sweets. Her voice is captivating and she's lovely. I lover her
- I haven't laughed for almost two hours straight in years.
- I would totally watch Absinthe again and again. I would've gone the next night if I had a chance
- Absinthe is not for the kids, be over 18+
- There is a bar
Me. I'm cheesy.
Marla looking like she's part of the show
Labels: #runawaytovegas, Absinthe, Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Travel, Vegas Shows