We love our city and one of the big reasons is because its also home to one of our favorite amusement parks in Southern California
Knott's Berry Farm! It has been one crazy cold & wet Winter here in Southern California and I am looking forward to Spring! Knott's always has fun activities planned for every season and this year they are doing it up with their first ever Spring Fling!
Knott’s Berry Farm, where fun is always growing, will be celebrating the coming of spring in a BIG way with live entertainment, interactive games and a food and wine events starting March 23 through April 7. From Ghost Town to the Boardwalk the park will be alive with new activities and décor for the entire family creating a park-wide experience that welcomes the new season.
- The Search for the Easter Beagle will have kids (3-11) scurrying across the park to find images of the famous beagle. All participants who complete the quest have a chance to win egg-mazing giveaways.
- Warmer weather means enjoying the great outdoors, which is just what the Peanuts characters are doing in “Peanut’s Party in the Park,” a new interactive live show located in Charleston Circle. This musical revue includes some of today’s top ten tunes that will have the whole family singing along.
- Looking for a little friendly competition? Then head over to Knott’s Boardwalk area for the big game, the Big Boardwalk Board Games that is. It’s family game night to the extreme as everyone becomes oversized game pieces in some of their favorite board games. From dominoes to tick-tack-toe – it’s game on!
- For all those who get into art, Knott’s invites you to do so, literally. At the Grande 3-D Art Show at the Silver Bullet midway, guests can step into life-size drawings of some of nature’s most beautiful spring scenery for priceless photo opportunities. The park will also be filled with giant interactive displays that scream “spring”!
- For some refreshment, guests won’t want to miss a trip to Knott’s Towering Topiary Gardens located in Wilderness Dance Hall. Everyone will enjoy the display of sculpted greenery while the adults can enjoy a tasting garden featuring wines from around the world, craft beers and farm fresh food offerings (additional fees may apply).
- For the younger set, “Lucy’s Really Big Show” in Camp Snoopy features Lucy Van Pelt in her very own show at the Camp Snoopy Theatre. The darling diva is joined by her brother, Linus and good friends, Charlie Brown and JT in a show that’s sure to delight kids of all ages. For the teens, tweens and anyone who has rhythm, the nighttime Spring Fling Dance Party in Fiesta Village will provide an opportunity for everyone to take to the floor with some of their favorite dance music.
All of the exciting Knott’s Spring Fling activities are included with admission to Knott’s Berry Farm which also offers a full day of thrilling coasters and family fun rides. Knott’s will have extended hours, from 10 am to 10 pm for families to take advantage of all the Knott’s Spring Fling entertainment offerings.
For information about the day you plan to visit and available discounts, call (714) 220-5200 or click on www.knotts.com or download the Knott’s Berry Farm mobile app for your smartphone.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I am a member of GigaSavvy Blogging Network and will receive tickets for this event as well as for the giveaway. All thoughts are my own.
Labels: Amusement Parks In Southern California, Buena Park, Family, Fun, Giveaway, Kids, Knott's, Knott's Berry Farm, Knott's Spring Fling, Southern California, Theme Parks