Fun fact: Flossing regularly actually improves life expectancy since it decreases your likelihood of gum and heart disease.
Flossing is helping me and my family live healthier, longer lives! Since I'm able to accomplish more -I'm going to share FIVE things on my life list:
- Embark on a Great American Road Trip. We went on an emergency road trip from California to Texas in April 2010 because my Mom was diagnosed with cancer so obviously we didn't get to enjoy the trip as much as we would've liked. My Mom is good now so hopefully in the next year or two when Omieoso is a little older, we can go on a real adventure. The plan is to stop in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia and Florida.
- Eat at moto - a molecular gastronomy restaurant in Chicago. I first heard about molecular gastronomy on Top Chef and have been curious ever since. This definitely ranks up high on my life list. Look at moto's gallery - all the offerings look like art & magic. Yum!
- Family Vacation in Hawaii. We deserve it. I grew up on the island of Guam till I was 11 and want my sons to experience the island life even if it's only for a week. Hang out at the beach, get a plate lunch, enjoy a shave ice...
- Go to New Orleans again. I attended The Niche Mommy Conference in New Orleans over the weekend and didn't get much sightseeing done. I also want to take my Husband with me next year - there's just so much to take in and even though he might complain about the heat and humidity, I know he will love the music, culture and history.
- Open a Gallery / Shop. This is a real goal of my Husband & I. This is probably the biggest on both of our life lists. It's also the longest goal we have. We have so many ideas and we need to live long to fulfill this one.
Here is my 6 year old Duke with his Waterpik Water Flosser for Kids - he loves it, not only is it fun for him but it's keeping his gums healthy! I wish I had one when I was a kid!
- Brushing alone is not enough
- Up to 159% more effective vs. manual brushing
- The superior combination of Water Flossing and Sonic Brushing
- A $10 Savings Coupon on the Complete Care system, which can be found on Water Pik's newest site here: http://www.complete.waterpik.com
Disclosure: I received free product in exchange for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.
Labels: CompleteCare, Flossing, Water Flosser for Kids, Water Flosser System, Waterpik