Update! Earlier this month in my test kitchen, I semi-created semi-homemade pastry pockets but after experimenting some more, I think they should be called "Pockets of Love". Only kidding. Maybe.
This time around I used Marshmallow Creme & Nutella. They came out sooo sooo good. I also tried Knott's Strawberry Jam and Blueberry Cream Cheese which were also good (I really don't think you can mess this recipe up. Play around with flavor combos!) but you only need a tiny amount of jam.
Semi-homemade Pockets of Love Ingredients
1 Tube Crescent Rolls
8 Teaspoons Marshmallow Creme
8 Teaspoons Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Separate rolls on a baking sheet
- On the wider side of each roll, place 1 teaspoon of Nutella and 1 teaspoon of Marshmallow Creme
- Fold the thin, pointy tip of roll toward wide side and then fold in other edges to make it look like a cute little pocket
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
I didn't have a chance to take pictures with my camera - I blinked and they were gone! Fool your friends and family into thinking you spent all day in the kitchen with this recipe!
The color on this was so cute!
Labels: Blueberry Cream Cheese, Crescent Rolls, Food, Knott's Strawberry Jam, Marshmallow Creme, Nutella, Semi-homemade